Vorpal

Reduce all damage by 25%. 50% Chance to gain Echo for 2 turns when you take damage. 25% Chance to grant a random ally an Extra Turn after each action.

Positive and Negative Effects:

Set

3

Type

Passive

Where to Find

Samurai Frontier Dungeon (Hard)

Subtype *

Shield, Barrier

Subtype Max Stats *

Shield

Barrier

-

MAX HP

1142

1142

-

MAX ATK

342

342

-

MAX DEF

114

-

-

MAX MAGIC

342

342

-

MAX MR

-

114

-

MAX SPECIAL

-

-

-